Saturday, December 10, 2022

Tips to learn a new foreign language



Learning a new foreign Language is intricate, and most people who wanted to learn something new, find obstacle to learn. the reason is stated below this line. 

 

That’s right the topic just stated boldly of the issue at hand. But the reason people forgo taking up new language course is fear factor.

 

FEAR FACTOR

 

Some people took a course for one week and suddenly disappeared and some students tried to hold on the thread of learning but NEVER COMPLETE the course.

 

You know, I am going to tell you the truth about my learning journey. I was curious to learn but taking a course and working at the same time is a pressure to me. So, I took up a part-time course for two years. That does not work for me to understand the language, but still, I can’t even speak Arabic. I evaluated the reason for this failure. First to blame is myself, because I have no time to revise the lessons and yet to memorize some basic words. I decided to improve myself by taking a big decision in life. When others toil the day with work.

 Here is a link to my easy book


I said, I need to commit by learning the course on a daily basis. And you know, I did it. and the benefit is tremendous. And out of the blues, I find lots to learn.

 

When a decision is made, the brain starts to tick.

 

 

I left my country to FOCUS ON LEARNING. With some dollars at hand, travel to Indonesia and Syria. I spend years to learn. I said, I will learn for 10 years. But, in your case, we make it easy for you.

 

The secret to LEARNING A NEW FOREIGN LANGUAGE

 

  • Learn basics of the alphabets and writing.
  • Read words in the foreign language
  • Memorize new words and do a spelling test
  • Memorize basic dialogues
  • Speak daily.

 

Here are the wrong steps in learning

  • NEVER start learning with grammar books
  • AVOID using the transliteration of the foreign language phrase
  • The learner did not speak the language
  • No plan and target goal to memorize new words

 

The potential learner who will succeed learning the new foreign language depends entirely on his discipline and commitment to learn. 

 

Here are some facts to achieve your potential:

  • You need to allocate time to revise new lessons
  • A phone to save audios and listen when you travel
  • A small pocket notebook to write down new words
  • Practice writing and spelling foreign language words
  • Aspiration to learn foreign language
  • Books as reference
  • Engaged with the foreign language by Speaking it daily and reading more reference books
  • Believed that you can achieve the foreign language feat, because others in Arab’s continents and across the globe in Asia and Indonesia speak foreign language.

 


Here is a link to my easy book